Each day / location combination can have a waiting list.
Adding a patient to the waiting list.
- Click the plus sign at the bottom of the menu
- In the modal window that opens start typing a patient's name and select (by clicking or arrowing down to) the patient you want to add the the waiting list.
- Add a note if you wish.
- Click Add
This will create a waiting list under the button, menu.
When deleting a block with appointments in it all those appointments will be cancelled but also added to the waiting list with a note stating who they were to see and what time.
Adding appointments from the waiting list.
Once there are patients in the waiting list you can easily add them to open slots on any block for that day / location.
If the slot is occupied with an appointment and you cannot select the slot to add from the waiting list as a squeeze, you will have to add that squeeze appointment conventionally.
- Click once on the appointment slot (not any of the icons) to select it. It will turn light green indicating that it has been chosen for a waiting list patient.
- Then click the right arrow next to the patient's name in the waiting list.
- A modal will popup.
- Confirm the slot information you are about to populate.
- Choose a slot time.
- Check the "Squeeze" checkbox if this is a squeeze appointment.
- Click "add"